We are looking for a Senior Compiler Engineer to join our team to develop a virtual machine optimized for generating succinct proofs of computational soundness. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing a backend compiler for LLVM to target the new ISA.
- Design and implement a backend compiler for LLVM to target the new ISA.
- Ensure that the new virtual machine supports compilation from existing high-level programming languages.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in Rust and LLVM.
- Proven experience in developing compilers, particularly backend compilers for LLVM.
- Knowledge of computer architecture and virtual machine design.
- Familiarity with computational soundness proofs and relevant algorithms.
- Experience with high-level programming languages and compiler toolchains.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
If you’re passionate about virtual machine design, compiler development, and algorithm optimization and you’re looking for a challenging new opportunity please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are flexible with compensation for exceptional candidates.